15 Inspirational Business Quotes to Motivate Entrepreneurs
Entrepreneurs are known for their boundless energy and drive. After all, it takes a lot of passion and determination to start and grow a business. However, even the most motivated entrepreneur can lose steam after months or years of hard work. This loss of motivation can be caused by a number of factors, including burnout, discouragement, boredom, or a change in priorities.
Burnout is a common issue for entrepreneurs. When you’re constantly hustling to make your business a success, it’s easy to wear yourself out. If you’re not careful, burnout can lead to a loss of motivation. Oftentimes, entrepreneurs become discouraged when they don’t meet their own expectations. If you’re finding yourself feeling down about your business, try refocusing on your successes instead of your failures. Sometimes, a word of encouragement from successful entrepreneurs can make all the difference when you’re feeling lost or struggling in your business. These famous quotes about entrepreneurship should inspire and motivate you to pursue your dreams.
Here are 15 inspirational business quotes for entrepreneurs to stay motivated:
- “To be successful, you have to have your heart in your business and your business in your heart.” – Thomas Watson
- “If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.” – Steve Jobs
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle
- “If you push through that feeling of being scared, that feeling of taking a risk, really amazing things can happen.” – Marissa Mayer
- “If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can’t hear them anymore.” – Michelle Ruiz
- “Whatever it is that you think you want to do, and whatever it is that you think stands between you and that, stop making excuses. You can do anything.” – Katia Beauchamp.
- “Every problem is a gift—without problems we would not grow.” – Anthony Robbins
- “I don’t know the word ‘quit.’ Either I never did, or I have abolished it.” – Susan Butcher
- “Life-fulfilling work is never about the money — when you feel true passion for something, you instinctively find ways to nurture it.” – Eileen Fisher
- “I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.” – Estée Lauder
- “You don’t need to have a 100-person company to develop that idea.” – Larry Page
- “In the end, a vision without the ability to execute it is probably a hallucination.” – Steve Case
- “Risk more than others think is safe. Dream more than others think is practical.” – Howard Schultz
- “When you’re an entrepreneur; you have to go in feeling like you’re going to be successful.” – Lillian Vernon
- “Follow your passion — and if you don’t know what it is, realize that one reason for your existence on earth is to find it.” –Oprah Winfrey
I hope these quotes inspired you to stay focused and not give up on your dreams. If you’re looking for more advice on how to stay motivated, check out our blog post on Ten Tips For Staying Motivated As An Entrepreneur. How do you stay motivated when things get tough? I would love to hear your strategies in the comments below!